How do you describe a shy girl? Bashful. Timid. Nervous. Self conscious. Shy girls are never the center of attention, never the life of a party. They prefer to keep themselves low key.
Knowing if a shy girl likes you will save you time and energy chasing the wrong one. So here are few signals to know if a shy girl is into you.
1. She accidentally touches you because she’ll want to know how your skin feels and if her pulse will rise with currents coursing through her body.
2. She is always staring at you when you are not looking. She wants to be able to remember how you look and daydream about you when you are not there. She’ll want to memorize your clothes, looks and facial expressions.
3. She looks away when you catch her staring. Or looks down at her feet. She’s too nervous to look at you straight in the eye.
4. She brightens up and smiles when she hears you talk. She pays rapt attention to you and your actions.
5. She laughs at your jokes even if they are not funny. There will be lots of giggles in your presence.
6. She fidgets when you look or come near her. For example, She can be clumsy and drop or spill something. She’s constantly adjusting her clothes or her hair. She might stutter too while talking in a group or to you.
7. She avoids talking to you but talks to every other person around you.
8. She stalks you but makes it look accidental. She shows up at places you go frequently and “accidentally” bumps into you.
9. She talks more to you online or through text messages than in person.
10. She becomes irritated and acts jealous if you talk or flirt with other girls.
These signs will help you figure out if a shy girl likes you but is too timid to approach you. A shy girl will almost never make the first move. She expects you to pick up the signals and interpret them correctly. If you like her as well, seize the opportunity and take the relationship to the next level for you both!
Also Read These: