It has always been said that communication is the bedrock of a healthy relationship; this is not a cliché.
I personally believe that there are different kinds of communication and they are all necessary. Some people only engage in serious conversations in their relationship and have no room to play around with each other while others play too much and have no room for a serious conversation.
All parts of communication are important; a couple in a healthy relationship will not only have fun and joke around but also engage in serious conversations to really get to know each other.
If you want to know your girlfriend, then it is necessary to ask her pertinent questions to know what she is thinking and what drives her. But besides that, it is a great conversation starter for when you guys are together and also increases emotional intimacy.
So, what are the questions to ask your girlfriend?
- What was your childhood like?
- What are your happiest childhood memories?
- What are your saddest childhood memories?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What are your hobbies?
- What would you do if finance is not a problem?
- What is the first thing that attracts you to someone?
- What was your favourite TV show as a child
- What is your favourite TV show now?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is your favourite music?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your idea of an ideal relationship?
- Will you like to get married and when?
- What is your opinion on the role of men and women in the home?
- What was your last relationship like and why did it end?
- Do you have male friends and who are they?
- What are your relationship deal breakers?
- What turns you on?
- What drives and motivates you?
- Would you describe yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- What are the things on your bucket list?
- What are your sexual fantasies?
- What are the things about sex you would never consider doing?
- What are the things that are the most important things to you when it has to do with sex?
- How is your spending culture like?
- What is your opinion on joint accounts?
- What would you consider a waste of money?
- What is your general idea about money?
- What is your opinion on men and women paying?
- What is your idea of success?
- What is something that you can’t leave the house without?
- What is your best idea of a gift?
- What are your love languages?
- What are your apology languages?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
- Do you like animals?
- Have you ever owned a pet?
- Do you have a celebrity crush? If yes, who?
- What is your favourite travel destination?
- What is your worst habit
- What is that thing most people will be surprised to learn about you?
- What is your pet peeve?
- What is your opinion about religion?
- What is your relationship with friends and family?
- What do you want out of this relationship?
- What are your short term goals?
- What are your long term goals?
Also Read These:
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Partner
43 Questions to Ask Your EX Boyfriend
First Date Questions That Can Never Go Wrong